Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3 semanas mas!

Wow.. only three more weeks. I am realizing how short my time is here. There is so much I want to do, so much I have to do, and I'm trying to do it all. It is exhausting. I've recently started intercambio with a Spanish student who I met. I wish I did it sooner so I could practice my Spanish more. I think my Spanish would be better if I had spent more time talking to and meeting locals. I am also torn between where to travel and how much time I have to travel. I've also been wanting to do salsa classes here but I haven't really had the time. I am always busy. I am looking forward to traveling to Morocco next weekend. It should be one of the highlights of my experience here. Soon my family will be visiting me before I leave in May and before I know it this program is over and I will be returning home. There is already so much to look back on.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to practice Spanish online, a good place to learn is Babbel.com (http://www.babbel.com). Que tengas un buen viaje!

    ReplyDelete